Senior Revenue Management Advisor to MoMP
About Ministry of Mines & Petroleum:
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum has number of development projects which are setting up, supporting and monitoring through the PSU Directorate within the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum.
1. Develop a comprehensive modern revenue management training for current staff;
2. Prepare a streamline reporting for revenue collection; and revenue collection procedure based on the digitized system;
3. Conduct a complete review of the revenue management systems in the MoMP, focusing on the ASYCUDA and RMS platforms;
4. Develop a new chart of account for the MoMP; with follow-up to the MoF instruction;
5. Develop a standard policy and accounting practices; for following up creditors, creating overall policy and procedure manual;
6. Create an effective follow-up or tracking creditor’s payment; with a usage manual;
7. Create effective model of revenue communicate and present the critical financial matters to the minister.
8. Develop key performance indicators.
9. Prepare a revenue increment plan for the MoMP - long and medium term;
10. Write proposal to the MoF, for revenue management facilitation in the MoMP;
11. Perform any other task assigned by the leadership of the MoMP.
At least Bachelor in Business Administration, Economic, Public Administration and any other related field, Master degree is highly preferred in this field.
At least 5-10 years of Experience in revenue, finance, management and any other related field.
Must be advance in English language and Dari/Pashto.
Skills in Computer software (Microsoft Office) and any other related fields.
Applicants are requested to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents (provided below) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject line
MoMP/PSU-Senior Revenue Management Adviser Applications must be received by no later than 20 July, 2019.
a. Cover memo/email text that outlines how your qualifications and experience meet the selection criteria.
b. A current resume or curriculum vitae.
Note: IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR APPLICATION CONSIDERED, YOU MUST SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, MENTIONING THE SUBJECT LINE. IF YOU OMIT ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, COVER PAGE, CV. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Attention: Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP), At Abdul Haq Square.
Ahmad Siar Najib: Projects HR Coordinator
Contact details: 0093 (0) 784 846 000
Female Candidates are highly encourage to participate.