د ختمیدو تاریخ
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Executive Officer is responsible for Drafting, developing, managing and reviewing all correspondences including briefings, reports,
submissions and notes to ensure the comprehensiveness, accuracy, and timelines.
Ability To Work Under Pressure
Requires travel to provinces:
Ability to work under pressure
Languages: Pashto, Dari and English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Draft, develop, manage and review all correspondences including briefings, reports, submissions and notes to ensure the comprehensiveness, accuracy, and timelines.
2. Following up and ensuring timely implementation of decisions of and assignments given by high councils of GoIRA, MoMP leadership, Deputy Ministry P&P office and any other relevant government entity.
3. Digitalization/archiving of all official documents and correspondences of the Deputy Office.
4. To act as executive point of contact with relevant directorates of the deputy office and provide management support.
5. To follow up and assist in implementing procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency.
6. Following up and evaluation of all executive duties related to deputy’s executive office.
7. To perform any other task as may be assigned.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
At least bachelor degree in Law, Economics or BBA with 4 years relevant experience.
Expressions of interest (including CV and three references in word file) should be sent to the email address below by no later than March 02, 2020 at 16:00 hrs.
Applicants must mention below reference in the subject line of their emails if not the candidate application will not be consider.
MoMP/PSU/DM Policy and Programs-Executive Officer
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum, Program Support Unit (PSU)
Attention: Development Projects HR Unit 4th floor Main Building Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP) at Abdul Haq Square
Shafiqur Rahman Qaseri, Projects HR Coordinator
Contact Number: 93 (0) 783130104