د ختمیدو تاریخ
Job Description and Specification
Health, Safety and Environmental
As per Company’s Salary Scale
20 May 2023
08 June 2023
Business Administration, MD or relevant field.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in health and safety or relevant discipline preferred
Management and Professional Experiences：
5+ years of experience in the health and safety field ideally in oil and gas
- Excellent understanding of best practice safety management standards
- Excellent attention to detail to identify safety related weaknesses at the work site
- Highly persuasive to convince staff of the benefits of maintaining a safe working environment
- Intermediate level MS Office
- Excellent written and spoken Dari and English communication skills.
- Able to respond to emergency situations calmly
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent organization skills needed for managing workload and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to on won initiative.
- Ability to produce accurate work.
- Ability to travel to other provinces
Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and training on the Company’s safety plans, policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following all Company safety policies and procedures. Maintaining responsibility for a safe work environment by daily inspections of the work site. Documenting, recording and reporting all accidents and incidents at the site and main camp.
- Reporting any observed or suspected safety violations, hazards and policy/procedure non-compliance. Recommending action to achieve compliance with the safety management plan.
- Developing the workplace safety program for projects from the start to close out
- Designing and installing necessary safety signs, signals and barricades for the project.
- Maintaining copies of manufacturer’s manuals for facility equipment and logging warranties.
- Managing data collection and evaluation information about hazards and safety practices to improve safety management
- Assisting the HSE Manager in investigating all work place incidents, occupational illnesses or injuries.
- Providing HSE awareness training to AfgChin employees and subcontractors and conduct basic HSE training to Company staff and contractors and maintaining accurate training records. Submission of records to Business Support Unit on a monthly basis.
- Reporting daily HSE work activity and preparing a monthly activity plan.
- Issuing PPE (Personal protective equipment) to staff and maintaining a register of equipment.
- Ensuring all health and safety practices are followed. Maintaining a safe work environment for yourself and your colleagues. Identifying and informing the HSE department of any hazards in the workplace.
- Completing any other duties or tasks assigned by your Department Manager.
Interested applicants (Afghan National) meeting the above qualifications are requested to submit their applications quoting this Vacancy Announcement Number (AfgChin-HSE-001) along with their curriculum vitae, cover letter, and copy of National ID (Tazkira) to below mentioned email:
Short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for interview. If you did not receive a response within two weeks after closing date, it means you are not shortlisted.