Admin & Inventory Officer
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of PSU Director, Admin & Inventory Officer is responsible for the Functions related to the admin operations and Inventory Management of PSU, Including Setup meeting schedule and organize meetings on public events, Prepare agenda for the meetings, taking out the minutes of the meetings and day to day administration of the office, including basic accounting responsibilities, asset management.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an action plan based on the job descriptions.
2. Receive, distribute and file all incoming and outgoing letters, requests, e-mails and other official documents and train the civil service employees to do it independently.
3. Maintain a professional filing system.
4. Take minutes of meetings and follow up of tasks with individuals, writing letters and registering incoming and outgoing letters/documents.
5. Assist the arrangements for workshops and meeting schedules.
6. Do the interpretation and translation both in written and verbal upon need.
7. Ensure that everything is time-bound and available before it’s needed.
8. Take care of vehicle arrangements and assignments
9. Coach and mentor of the Inventory and assets Management civil servant staff to manage their routine tasks effectively and efficiently.
10. Ensure store security and safety of assets.
11. Facilitating and arrangement of space for accommodation of incoming assets.
12. Make sure that, the system in place meets the requirement.
13. Make sure that the asset tag # is released and paste to eligible items.
14. Make sure that inventory database is properly handled and the reports are accurate and reliable.
15. Monitor all stocked items condition.
16. The stock for the emergency programs should be in place.
17. Liaise the store-related issues with department heads and related directors.
18. Prepare monthly and quarterly reports and submit it on time to related Manager
19. Clear property records from employees who leave the project and manage the personal receipt files
20. Admin & Inventory officer monitors available supplies, materials and goods in order to ensure that employees have access to the materials they need on time.
21. And other related tasks as assigned by respective supervisors
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Admin and Inventory officer should have a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economy, Management, Public Administration and any other related fields.
At least 4 years’ experience in related field.
Past work experience with the donors or donor funded projects in the context of Government Line Ministries.
Admin & Inventory Officer
Applicants are requested to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents (provided below) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Subject line
MoMP/PSU/Admin and Inventory officer Applications must be received by no later than 31 July, 2019.
a. Cover memo/email text that outlines how your qualifications and experience meet the selection criteria.
b. A current resume or curriculum vitae.
Note: IN ORDER TO HAVE YOUR APPLICATION CONSIDERED, YOU MUST SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, MENTIONING THE SUBJECT LINE. IF YOU OMIT ANY OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS, COVER PAGE, CV. YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Attention: Development Projects HR Unit, 4th floor, Main Building Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP), At Abdul Haq Square.
Ahmad Siar Najib: Projects HR Coordinator
Contact details: 0093 (0) 784 846 000
Female Candidates are highly encourage to participate.